Who we can help?
At CDT we can help people with the following difficulties:
- Depression, low mood and feelings of emptiness
- Mood swings
- Anxiety, panic attacks and phobias
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Social anxiety and shyness
- Low confidence and self esteem
- Symptoms of trauma (e.g. flashbacks and nightmares)
- Problems making or sustaining relationships
- Difficulties coming to terms with loss (e.g. bereavement, divorce or employment)
- Sexual problems
- Eating Disorders
This is not an exhaustive list as we recognise that everyone’s difficulties and symptoms are unique and affect people's lives in different ways.